Sponsorship 2021/2022 – CLOSED
Port of Portland (POPL) is committed to making a positive contribution to the region in which we operate. Our Community Sponsorship Program aims to assist local projects/events that reflect our organisational values and positively contribute to our local community.
POPL will consider sponsorship that supports the following categories:
• Local education programs aimed at giving young people opportunities for self-development and community service
• Community welfare programs or initiatives that assist disadvantaged groups
• Environmental improvement initiatives particularly, but not limited to, those relating to Portland Bay
• Sporting Clubs and events that particularly, but not limited to, encouraging people of all ages and abilities to become more active
Initiatives POPL will not support:
• Political or religious activities
• Individuals seeking support for personal projects
• Activities of a hazardous nature
To be considered for funding, applications must meet our Sponsorship Criteria
The FY2021/22 Community Sponsorship Program is now CLOSED.
Applications for FY2022/23 funding will open on 1 April 2022.
Need further information?
Please contact Janine Marra on (03) 5525 0900
Environment Social Governance (ESG)
ESG represents to Port of Portland a mindset within the organisation that the business, its Directors, Management and staff will all work in an ethical and sustainable manner.
In adopting these principles, POPL recognises that it has a responsibility to do the right thing in respect to caring for its staff, customers, the broader community and the environment it operates in.
To learn more about POPL’s ESG and our shared vision for sustainable performance CLICK HERE