Online Port Induction
Access to the Port of Portland (POPL) security zone is permitted to authorised Port Entry Permit holders only. Port Entry Permit holders must comply with all requirements as outlined in this induction.
By applying for a Port Entry Permit both the Business Representative and Applicant/Port User agree to Port of Portland’s Permit Conditions, Refund and Delivery Policy
Permit Application Process (Business Representative to complete)
- Select either 2 year or 7 day permit (link below).
- Fill in your, or each applicant/s, details (providing a unique email address for each applicant).
- Fill in company details and create a password for your new account. To place your order, you must pay for your Port Entry Permits via credit card.
- On completion of the order, the applicant/s will receive an email providing a link to finalise their application and complete the online induction (check spam/junk-mail)
Induction Process (Applicant/Port user to complete)
- After receiving your email to finalise your application, click on the link in the email to create a password to access the induction and fill in your personal details.
- You can also upload your personal identification here eg. drivers licence/passport and a passport style photo (to be printed onto the Port Entry Permit)
- Complete online induction
About the Induction
The induction consists of a series of videos followed by 5 multiple choice questions. You MUST answer each question correctly before you are able to move to the next section. Failure to do so will result in having to re-watch that section.
Section 1 – Security & Port Access
Section 2 – Occupational Health & Safety
Section 3 – Port Operations
Section 4 – Environment
Applications will only be accepted once the induction and assessment process has been completed in full. Collection of your Port Entry Permit is available from our administration office, an after hours collection box is also available if collection is needed outside POPL business hours. Alternatively, we can post your permit via registered post, but please allow 5-10 working days for delivery.
|Select one of the following to begin the application process:|
|2 Year Port Entry Permit||$185.00 (incl. GST)|
|7 Day Port Entry Permit||$65.00 (incl. GST)|
PLEASE NOTE: Truck Parking at the Port of Portland Administration Office is limited.
Already have an induction login click here
Need Assistance? Contact the POPL Administration Office on +61 3 5525 0900, Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM.